It can be a little disheartening to be so early in the season and still find yourself way back in the division title race. That is how the teams in the NL West must feel right now as they look up at the Huston Astros and the 12-game lead that they have built at the top. The Astros are a team that look like a legitimate World Series contender, although people in Houston may be saying that in hushed tones, as they will not want to jinx anything. The LA Angels will head into Houston this weekend, and will need to do so without the services of arguably the best player in the game, as Mike Trout is still out with a broken hand that required surgery. The Angels are 13 games back of the Astros for the division lead, and all they can really do is try to win this series and chip away at a lead that is beginning to look more and more unassailable. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.