The trade deadline has come and gone for these MLB Betting Picks, and there are some definite winners and losers, at least on paper. Moreover, we won’t really know how the trades pan out until the action continues, which it does on Wednesday night. On the other hand, the Arizona Diamondbacks are looking to hold on to their Wild Card spot, but have a tough outing in Chicago versus the Cubs. The Brewers are trying to recapture the magic of the first half, and will look to get back to winning ways at home versus the St. Louis Cardinals. The Colorado Rockies are another team looking at a Wild Card spot, and they will face the New York Mets at home on Wednesday night. Find out more about the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.