The next few days are going to be rather crucial for many teams in the MLB, as we are now just a few days from the trade deadline. Some teams have already pulled the trigger, while others are still trying to decide what to do. We have some Thursday action before the weekend series kick off, and there are some good ones on tap with the release of these updated MLB picks.The Mets and Padres, two teams who may be in selling mode, meet in San Diego. The Arizona Diamondbacks will try to maintain their Wild Card position when they face the St. Louis Cardinals, and the Angels will be on the road in Cleveland for a big game against the Cleveland Indians. Find out more about the latest MLB betting odds for this week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?