The San Francisco Giants and Chicago Cubs play Game 3 of a four-game series and rematch of last year’s NL Division Series on Wednesday night. Of course the Cubbies knocked off the Giants in four games in that series and Chicago will be an MLB betting favorite here. Now, before heading into this series, the Giants had a 3 game weekend series against the St. Louis Cardinals, which they won at 2-1. For the Cubs, they had a 2 game weekend series against the Milwaukee Brewers, ending it at tie, 1-1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.