It’s one of the marquee series of the 2017 MLB season this week in Los Angeles as the Washington Nationals are in town for a three-game set. Wednesday’s matchup between aces Stephen Strasburg and Clayton Kershaw might be the most intriguing pitching showdown of the year. The Nationals are coming off a weekend series against the Oakland Athletics, winning it at 2-1. The Dodgers had a 3 game series this weekend against the Milwaukee Brewers, which ended at 2-1 as well. Right now, the Nationals took the first game of the series last night and face each other tonight for Game 2. The Dodgers will be home MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.