In the spring, many experts predicted that the Los Angeles Dodgers and Cleveland Indians would meet in the 2017 World Series. Of course the Dodgers lost in last year’s NLCS to the Cubs and the Indians were beaten by the Cubbies in the Fall Classic. The Dodgers and Indians open a terrific interleague series on Tuesday night, and L.A. will be an MLB odds favorite behind ace Clayton Kershaw.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.