Most series around baseball this Thursday are concluding, but that’s not the case from Milwaukee as the Arizona Diamondbacks open a four-game set in their only visit of the year to Beer Town. The Brewers are currently in a 2 game series against the Toronto Blue Jays, losing the first game last night and they’ll end the series tonight. For the Diamondbacks, they end a 3 game series against the Chicago White Sox, which they’re currently winning at 2-0. The Brewers are likely to be slight MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.