There is something about spring that makes baseball fans feel as though their team has a shot at going all the way this year. Every team, regardless of what they did last season, enters the new one with a clean slate, and potentially the chance to make amends for previous failures. Of course, some of those teams are going to prove very quickly that they are just not good enough to compete this season, but others are going to rise up and be dominant right from the off. There are some high expectations for the Houston Astros this season, especially since they made it all the way to the ALDS last season. They have not made a particularly great start to the season, and will be looking to get things back on track quickly when they head to Milwaukee for a 3-game set against the Brewers. The second game of that series is set to go on Saturday night, and you can get your pro baseball lines wagers on for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB