There is something about spring that makes baseball fans feel as though their team has a shot at going all the way this year. Every team, regardless of what they did last season, enters the new one with a clean slate, and potentially the chance to make amends for previous failures. Of course, some of those teams are going to prove very quickly that they are just not good enough to compete this season, but others are going to rise up and be dominant right from the off. There are some high expectations for the Houston Astros this season, especially since they made it all the way to the ALDS last season. They have not made a particularly great start to the season, and will be looking to get things back on track quickly when they head to Milwaukee for a 3-game set against the Brewers. The second game of that series is set to go on Saturday night, and you can get your pro baseball lines wagers on for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.