In the final game of a three game MLB betting odds series at U.S. Cellular Field in the South side of Chicago; the Houston Astros will take on the Chicago White Sox. The first game of the series went to the Astros 6-5 in 11 innings. The Astros are still in last place in the American League West; with a 16-24 record. Houston is 7 games behind the Seattle Mariners in the division. For the Chicago White Sox, they have dropped three straight games. The White Sox are 24-15 overall, and have won 10 out of 16 games at home.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.