If awards were handed out to individual divisions in the MLB, the AL West might likely win the “Most Improved” award. This looks as though it’s going to be a very competitive division this season, with any of 4 teams in with a shot at winning it. The odd man out here would appear to be the Oakland A’s, as they are still some way off from being in the hunt. This was a team that finished with the worst record in the American League last season, and who haven’t really made any moves that would suggest that they are ready to take a big step forward. They will face their division rivals, the Houston Astros, this weekend. The Astros are a team in need of a jump start, as they have started the season petty flat. This is a division that looks as though it may be tight all year long, so plenty of time for things to change in the standings over the coming months. You can bet on this series, as well as all the other weekend MLB online betting action, at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season