Of all the divisions in the MLB, it was perhaps the AL East that was the most difficult to predict heading into this season. The general consensus among those in the know was that the Boston red Sox were the betting odds favorites to win it, but even those who picked the Red Sox did so with a bit of an asterisk attached. Boston are a team that have all the tools to be very good, but also the ability to completely go in the tank. It’s still far too early to tell how things are going to play out, but they are certainly not having it all their way so far. The Baltimore Orioles look very good, and currently sit atop the division, while the New York Yankees look to be a whole lot better than anyone expected. The Orioles will be heading to the Big Apple this weekend for a 3-game series with the Yankees, and will be looking to extend the 1.5-game lead they have over their opponent at the top of the AL East. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.