The grueling 162-game MLB regular season schedule is over, and there are now only 10 teams left standing. By the time Wednesday night draws to a close, that number will be down to eight, as two Wild Card teams will see their season come to an end. In the American League, it’s an East Division clash, with the Baltimore Orioles heading into Toronto to face the Blue Jays on Wednesday night. There was very little to separate these two in the regular season, with both teams finishing up with an identical 89-73 record. The Jays had the tie-breaker, and will get the advantage of playing in front of their home fans. The winner of this game will have to square off against the Texas Rangers in the ALDS, so it really is all to play for. The Blue Jays have been given the slight edge by the bookies for this game, but the season series between these two was incredibly tight, so you can bet that Toronto will be taking nothing for granted. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.