The grueling 162-game MLB regular season schedule is over, and there are now only 10 teams left standing. By the time Wednesday night draws to a close, that number will be down to eight, as two Wild Card teams will see their season come to an end. In the American League, it’s an East Division clash, with the Baltimore Orioles heading into Toronto to face the Blue Jays on Wednesday night. There was very little to separate these two in the regular season, with both teams finishing up with an identical 89-73 record. The Jays had the tie-breaker, and will get the advantage of playing in front of their home fans. The winner of this game will have to square off against the Texas Rangers in the ALDS, so it really is all to play for. The Blue Jays have been given the slight edge by the bookies for this game, but the season series between these two was incredibly tight, so you can bet that Toronto will be taking nothing for granted. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines