In the second game of a four game series; the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays will get together on Tuesday night in a battle of American League East rivals. The Baltimore Orioles come into the series on Monday as the leaders of the American League East. The Orioles are 11-6 on the season, and hold a 2.5 game lead on the Toronto Blue Jays. For the Tampa Bay Rays they are in fourth place in the division. The Rays have won 8 out of their first 18 games, and trail by 3.5 games in the divisional race. The Rays are just ½ game behind third place Boston. Find out the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.