There are some who are sure to say that the playoff race in the AL this year was a little anti-climactic, mostly because 2 of the 3 divisions were decided a while back. Those folks must surely have forgotten how much fun the AL East was this year, and how we went down to the final weekend to see who would be playing in the Wild Card, and where. As it turns out, the Baltimore Orioles will head to Toronto to face the Blue Jays, with the winner of that one-game playoff facing the Texas Rangers. The Boston Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians will be the other teams contesting the ALDS. Let’s take a little closer look at the current betting odds of the 5 teams in the AL playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season