There are some who are sure to say that the playoff race in the AL this year was a little anti-climactic, mostly because 2 of the 3 divisions were decided a while back. Those folks must surely have forgotten how much fun the AL East was this year, and how we went down to the final weekend to see who would be playing in the Wild Card, and where. As it turns out, the Baltimore Orioles will head to Toronto to face the Blue Jays, with the winner of that one-game playoff facing the Texas Rangers. The Boston Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians will be the other teams contesting the ALDS. Let’s take a little closer look at the current betting odds of the 5 teams in the AL playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.