You hate to make predictions this early in the MLB season, but I have to say that the AL East looks as though it’s going to be a lot of fun to watch this season. The Boston Red Sox came into the season as the prohibitive division favorites, but the Baltimore Orioles, who are currently on top, and the New York Yankees are proving that they may well be worthy foes this season. Particularly pleasing in the early part of the season has been the Yankees, as they are getting the job done in a big way on both sides of the ball. They have been hammering the ball all over the park this season, and have also been getting some great work from their pitching staff. This is a younger group of players than we have been used to seeing with the Yankees in recent years, but that is proving to be a good thing. They will head on the road to face their bitter rivals, the Boston Red Sox for a 3-game series starting on Tuesday night. Find out more about the latest MLB betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.