It’s said that the toughest task in professional sports is to repeat as a champion, but perhaps we should spare a little thought for the teams that finish runners-up in the title games. While most of the heat is surely going to be on the Chicago Cubs this season, there is also a very high level of expectation in the city of Cleveland. The Indians came about as close as you can to winning a Word Series without actually doing it, blowing a 3-1 lead to the Cubs. Most baseball fans believe that the Indians have what it takes to make it back to the World Series this year, but much of that will depend on whether the players are coming in with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove, or whether they are still nursing a bit of a hangover from the pity party that must surely have followed their Word Series collapse. They were certainly not granted an easy start to this season, having to face a very good Texas Rangers team in a 3-game series. The final game of that one is set for Wednesday night in Cleveland, so lets take a look the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.