In sports, you are really only as good as your last game, but that doesn’t stop fans and media blasting expectations through the roof for the teams that they believe should be close to unstoppable. The Chicago Cubs had a season for the ages last year, crossing 100 wins in the regular season before going on to win the World Series. The Cubs are a talented team made up of a lot of young guys, and the expectation was that they would be good for a very long time to come. The harsh reality of professional sports, though, is that it’s tough to win regularly, and even tougher when you have a massive target on your back. The Cubs are off to a less than impressive start to the season, as it appears that they are sporting a bit of a hangover from last year. All the pieces that made them great are still in place, though, so we expect them to break out in a big way, perhaps starting this weekend at home to the Milwaukee Brewers. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition