In sports, you are really only as good as your last game, but that doesn’t stop fans and media blasting expectations through the roof for the teams that they believe should be close to unstoppable. The Chicago Cubs had a season for the ages last year, crossing 100 wins in the regular season before going on to win the World Series. The Cubs are a talented team made up of a lot of young guys, and the expectation was that they would be good for a very long time to come. The harsh reality of professional sports, though, is that it’s tough to win regularly, and even tougher when you have a massive target on your back. The Cubs are off to a less than impressive start to the season, as it appears that they are sporting a bit of a hangover from last year. All the pieces that made them great are still in place, though, so we expect them to break out in a big way, perhaps starting this weekend at home to the Milwaukee Brewers. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.