As the halfway point of the baseball season approaches, we thought it might be a good idea to look at each of the divisions and make some MLB betting predictions about how things might go down in the second half. There are a couple of divisions where the leader had a large lead, but as history has shown us, those big margins can quickly be swallowed up after teams make savvy moves at the trade deadline.The 162-game season is a set-up that usually means that every team is going to go through at least one long losing streak, and that is what 4 of the 5 teams in the AL West will be hoping happens to the Houston Astros, as they are running away with it right now. Let’s look at the current MLB run lines of each team, and see if we can predict how things might go in the second half.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season