It would perhaps not be the smartest decision in the world to declare that a division title has been won when we haven’t even finished the first half of the MLB season yet, but I am close to making that call in the NL East.As the midway point of the season approaches, we decided that we should perhaps look ahead at how things might play out in each division the rest of the way. While there are definitely some tight races going on in other divisions, it is very much a one team show in the NL East.The Washington Nationals are the cream of the crop there, and it’s easy to see why they are the overwhelming favorites to hoist the division crown at the end of the season. Let’s take a closer look at all 5 teams to figure out if anyone has what it takes to make a run at the top as well as the latest MLB betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?