It’s altogether too early to start predicting what might go down in any of the divisions in the MLB, but there are already a couple that are starting to play out as expected. The AL East was expected to be one of the tighter divisions in baseball this season, with the Boston red Sox being the team to beat. They have started the season by winning their opening two games, while the Baltimore Orioles have kept perfect pace with them. The Orioles were viewed by many as a bit of a dark horse pick in the AL, with the belief being that if they could find some pitching to match the hitting power in their line-up, they might well be a legitimate threat. Two games is a very small sampling in a 162-game season, but the O’s have certainly got the pitching they wanted in those games. They will stay at home for the next few days, welcoming in the New York Yankees for a 3-game weekend set. Find out more about the updated MLB betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.