It’s altogether too early to start predicting what might go down in any of the divisions in the MLB, but there are already a couple that are starting to play out as expected. The AL East was expected to be one of the tighter divisions in baseball this season, with the Boston red Sox being the team to beat. They have started the season by winning their opening two games, while the Baltimore Orioles have kept perfect pace with them. The Orioles were viewed by many as a bit of a dark horse pick in the AL, with the belief being that if they could find some pitching to match the hitting power in their line-up, they might well be a legitimate threat. Two games is a very small sampling in a 162-game season, but the O’s have certainly got the pitching they wanted in those games. They will stay at home for the next few days, welcoming in the New York Yankees for a 3-game weekend set. Find out more about the updated MLB betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition