Now is not the time to panic or get too excited in the MLB. At 162 games, the MLB season is a grind, and divisional races are seldom won and lost in April. For many teams, the opening few weeks of the season are a time of transition, with new players acquired during the offseason trying to find their feet in their new home. It’s a tough time of the season for bettors, since there is very little to go on in terms of trends, but it’s also a time when you can take advantage of teams who were expected to struggle getting off to a fast start. One of those teams in the Tampa Bay Rays. They were not really considered to be much of a threat in the AL East, but a solid opening to the season has them in good shape early on. They are currently embroiled in a 3-game series versus the New York Yankees the final game of which is set for Thursday night in the Big Apple. Find out more about the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.