Winning a championship is no guarantee that the next few years are going to be rosy, especially in baseball, where teams routinely dismantle teams and rebuild after a World Series winning season. It is easy to forget that the Kansas City Royals won it all just a couple of short years ago. They went from 95 regular season wins that year, to just 81 in 2016, and it’s looking as though that winning number may drop again this season if they continue down the current path that they are on. The Royals are currently in the cellar of the AL Central, and will spend this weekend trying to close ground on the team that is 3 games ahead of them, the Minnesota Twins. Both teams are starting to lose ground in the division, as it appears as though the Cleveland Indians are starting to come to life. There is still plenty of time to turn things around, and getting a win in this series might be enough to help one of these teams build a little bit of momentum. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound