Winning a championship is no guarantee that the next few years are going to be rosy, especially in baseball, where teams routinely dismantle teams and rebuild after a World Series winning season. It is easy to forget that the Kansas City Royals won it all just a couple of short years ago. They went from 95 regular season wins that year, to just 81 in 2016, and it’s looking as though that winning number may drop again this season if they continue down the current path that they are on. The Royals are currently in the cellar of the AL Central, and will spend this weekend trying to close ground on the team that is 3 games ahead of them, the Minnesota Twins. Both teams are starting to lose ground in the division, as it appears as though the Cleveland Indians are starting to come to life. There is still plenty of time to turn things around, and getting a win in this series might be enough to help one of these teams build a little bit of momentum. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.