The Phillies and Red Sox opened their home-and home interleague series with two games at Fenway Park and Philadelphia adding the DH. On Wednesday, the series shifts to the City of Brotherly Love and the Red Sox lose the DH. Before heading into the matchup, Boston is coming off a weekend series against the Detroit Tigers, which ended at 2-1. And last night, they won the first game of the series against the Phillies. For Philadelphia, it wasn’t the best weekend. They were swept by the St. Louis Cardinals, ending the series at 0-4. The Red Sox should still be online MLB odds favorites for Wednesday’s matchup.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.