The Toronto Blue Jays are on the road at AT&T Park on Wednesday to take on the San Francisco Giants. Toronto won the opening game of the series on Monday night 3-1. The win for the Blue Jays moved them to 17-17 on the season. The Blue Jays are three games behind Baltimore and Boston at the top of the division, and tied with Tampa Bay. For the San Francisco Giants, they have struggled a bit to start the season. Out of the National League West, San Francisco is second place, but hold just a 17-17 record overall. The Giants are 5-5 in their last ten games. Keep up with the latest odds for this game and others in our MLB betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.