A pair of American League teams will get together in Arlington, as the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Texas Rangers in some good MLB betting odds action. The Toronto Blue Jays will send veteran R.A. Dickey to the mound against Martin Perez for the Texas Rangers. The Blue Jays are third in the American League Central with their 18-18 record. The Blue Jays are four games behind both Boston and Baltimore in the division. For the Texas Rangers, after winning two out of three over the Chicago White Sox, they are 20-15. The Rangers are 1.5 games behind the Seattle Mariners in the American League West.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.