Whether they intend to or not, every single team in baseball forges some sort of identity over the course of a season. Some teams rely heavily on pitching and playing in tight games, while others use a stacked line-up to hammer in as many runs as possible, oftentimes because they are trying to cover up for glaring defensive issues. The Toronto Blue Jays are a team that has become known as a high-scoring outfit, although that may be set to change after this season, as keeping all of their big guns is likely going to be nigh on impossible. The Texas Rangers have been quietly building one of the best pitching staffs in the league over the past couple of seasons, as they look to build a championship team from the mound up. Neither team is really setting the world on fire right now, but both know there is a long way to go. They will hook up in Texas on Saturday in the second game of what should be a fun 3-game series. You can keep up to date with all the MLB betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season