Whether they intend to or not, every single team in baseball forges some sort of identity over the course of a season. Some teams rely heavily on pitching and playing in tight games, while others use a stacked line-up to hammer in as many runs as possible, oftentimes because they are trying to cover up for glaring defensive issues. The Toronto Blue Jays are a team that has become known as a high-scoring outfit, although that may be set to change after this season, as keeping all of their big guns is likely going to be nigh on impossible. The Texas Rangers have been quietly building one of the best pitching staffs in the league over the past couple of seasons, as they look to build a championship team from the mound up. Neither team is really setting the world on fire right now, but both know there is a long way to go. They will hook up in Texas on Saturday in the second game of what should be a fun 3-game series. You can keep up to date with all the MLB betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.