There are a few cities where success is demanded more than in others. This tends to be in the cities that play home to teams with a storied history. In baseball terms, Boston has to be considered part of that club, and it’s now understandable why the natives are becoming restless. The Red Sox have finished at the bottom of the AL East for two straight seasons, and it’s beginning to take a toll on the fans who demand much, much more. Boston now has a new GM in place, and he made a huge splash in the off season by picking up David Price from the Blue Jays. That is a valuable addition to the starting rotation, and while there are still some legitimate concerns to be found in the Red Sox line-up, there is nothing that says this team cannot challenge for the division crown. They will take another shot at the Toronto Blue Jays when they host them at Fenway on Friday. This is a big divisional game, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag baseball lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?