The Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins will get together in the first of a four game baseball betting odds series on Thursday in Minneapolis. Both these teams have been on a major struggle through the start of 2016. The Toronto Blue Jays come into the final game of the three game series against the Rays with a 19-22 record. The Rays are fourth in the American League East, and trail the first place Orioles and Red Sox by 6 games. For Minnesota, they are the worst team in the American League. The Twins have a 10-28 record, and that’s 13.5 games behind the first place Chicago White Sox in the American League Central.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.