Stellar matchup in Game 2 of the AL Division Series on Friday afternoon in Cleveland as Boston throws former Cy Young winner David Price against Cleveland’s former Cy Young winner in Corey Kluber. It’s not impossible that Kluber wins a second award this winter when announced, but he’s more likely to finish second behind Boston’s Rick Porcello, who started Game 1 of this series on Thursday night. The Tribe are likely to be slight favorites for this game on MLB odds but much will depend on Game 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.