Coming off a shock loss over the Cleveland Indians in Game 1 of the American League Division Series, the Boston Red Sox will be hell-bent on evening out the series with a win when the two teams meet for Game 2 on Friday Night. Getting the ball in this must-win game for Boston is David Price (17-9, 3.99 ERA), and the Indians will have veteran Corey Kluber (18-9, 3.14 ERA) on the opposite side to oppose him. Find an online MLB betting preview of this game below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.