It’s a potential World Series preview on Tuesday and a terrific interleague matchup as the Boston Red Sox visit the St. Louis Cardinals. Because this matchup is played in the National League park, the Red Sox will lose the designated hitter. The Red Sox had 3 game weekend series against the Tampa Bay Rays, which did not end in their favor, losing the series 1-2. For the Cardinals, it was a great series against the Chicago Cubs, beating the series a 2-1. Boston is likely to be slight MLB betting underdogs as well.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.