It’s the battle of Fort Myers on Saturday afternoon between the Red Sox and Twins! Huh, you say? Those two franchises have their spring training camps in that Florida city on the gulf coast. Boston is coming off a series against the Baltimore Orioles, which ended 2-2. For Minnesota, they just ended a series against the Oakland A’s a 2-1. This is the first time these two teams meet in the 2017 regular season. It’s game two of a three-game set from Minneapolis on Saturday and the Red Sox will be MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.