The Boston Red Sox will go north of the border and take on the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday in a MLB betting battle of American League East teams. The Boston Red Sox split their first two games of the season against the Indians. After winning their season opening game, they fell 7-6 to the Indians on Wednesday. For the Toronto Blue Jays, after taking Thursday off, they come into the series with a 2-2 record. After winning the first two games over Tampa Bay; the dropped Tuesday and Wednesday’s games. It’ll be Rick Porcello for the Red Sox, against Marcus Stroman of the Toronto Blue Jays.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines