On Saturday, the Atlanta Braves and Kansas City Royals will play the middle game of a three game MLB betting lines series at Kaufman Stadium. The Atlanta Braves are the worst team in all of the National League with an 8-25 record. The Braves are 13 games behind the New York Mets in the American League East. For the defending World Series Champion Kansas City Royals, they are 16-18 on the season. Kansas City fell Thursday in the final game of a series against the New York Yankees. Kansas City trails the White Sox by 6.5 games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.