As of this writing the Los Angeles Angels are still awaiting word on an MRI of the hand of superstar Mike Trout, the two-time AL MVP and runaway favorite again this season. At a minimum, it seems Trout will sit out again Wednesday when Atlanta visits in an interleague matchup. These two teams already started their series on Monday, with the Angels taking the win at 6-3. Game 2 is today as well. The line for this game may depend on Trout’s status.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday