The Philadelphia Phillies make their only visit of the season to Wrigley Field early this week. And while Chicago’s Jon Lester was second in the Cy Young voting in 2016, he’s not the pitcher with the best numbers in Tuesday’s Game 2 of the series. The Cubs are coming off a series against the Boston Red Sox, which they only got one win out of 3 games. The Phillies are coming off a 3-loss series against the Los Angeles Dodgers this past weekend. The Cubs will still be MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.