This weekend’s Giants-Cardinals series looked like it might be important when the 2016 MLB schedule was released. After all, both San Francisco and St. Louis expected to be playoff contenders. Alas, it hasn’t worked out for the Giants as they continue to struggle. The Giants are coming off with local rivals, Los Angeles Dodgers, in a 3 game series, ending it at 2-1. For the Cardinals, they’re coming off a 2 game series against the Boston Red Sox, losing both games. San Francisco will be betting underdogs for Game 1 on Friday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.