In the middle game of a three game series, the St. Louis Cardinals are at the Los Angeles Angels. The series started Tuesday and will run through Thursday, before St. Louis takes on the Dodgers over the weekend. St. Louis has struggled to start the season, and in third place in the National League Central. The Cardinals hold a 16-16 record, which is 9 games behind the Chicago Cubs in the National League Central. The Cardinals are coming off losing 2 out of 3 to the Pirates over the weekend. For the Angels, they are tied with Oakland for third in the American League West. The Angels are just 13-18 on the season, and have dropped three straight games. Keep up with the odds for this game in our MLB Lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.