Not winning the championship after a great regular season can be extremely disappointing, but there are often circumstances outside your control that cause that to happen. Last year’s St. Louis Cardinals are a perfect example of that, as they managed to put together a regular season for the ages despite losing a number of key personnel to long-term injuries. To say that their line-up was ravaged is actually putting things mildly, and it always felt as though they were going to struggle to go all the way. The good news for the Cardinals is that their core group is back and healthy this season. If they can stay that way, there is no reason why this team cannot once again be in the postseason, with a much better shot at winning this time around. They will close out a 4-game series with the Diamondbacks on Thursday night, and you can wager on that game by visiting the MLB betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound