The last time Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer took the mound in the ALCS in Toronto, he nearly broke the Internet as his right pinky finger was gushing blood due to a cut suffered by Bauer a few days before the start. Social media went nuts. Bauer should be fine, however, for Wednesday’s Game 2 of the World Series against the Chicago Cubs, but the Tribe are likely going to be home underdogs on MLB odds against 2015 Cy Young winner Jake Arrieta of the Cubs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.