The AL Central is supposed to be the Cleveland Indians for the taking this season, but if early performances are anything to go by, they are going to have a bit of a fight on their hands. Admittedly, the Indians are not off to the kind of start that everyone expected, and while they are still sitting at the top, only 2 games separate the top 4 teams in the division. The Chicago White Sox are just a half game back of the lead, while the Detroit Tigers are a half game back of Chicago. Things may get tighter still this weekend, as the White Sox will be hitting the road to take on the Tigers in what should be a fun series to watch. There is still the feeling that the Indians are going to get better and start to open up a lead at the top, so it’s important that these two keep winning so that they will be able to keep pace with last season’s World Series runners-up. Find out more about the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.