At 162-games, the baseball season is a bit of a grind, which is why we tend to see most teams go on a bit of a rollercoaster ride during the course of the season. It is usually the team that can avoid the major slumps that will rise to the top, and that was certainly the case with the Chicago Cubs last season. You don’t win over 100 games, as well as the Championship, without being the most consistent team in the league. The Cubs were far and away the best team in baseball last season, and they have a very tough act to follow this time around. The schedule makers did not do them any favors by sending them on the road to face the St. Louis Cardinals, the team most likely to challenge them for the NL Central Division crown. Things look to be a little easier for the weekend, as the Cubs will head to Milwaukee to face a Brewers team that was one of the worst in baseball last season. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.