Before the start of the current MLB season, anyone with even a passing interest in baseball had predictions to make about each of the divisions. While baseball fans were divided on many of the outcomes, the one common thread was that the World Champion Chicago Cubs would once again waltz away with the NL Central. The only real difference of opinion was about how long it would take them to wrap things up. Yes, it’s still incredibly early in the season, but the Cubs are not having it all their way this year. They do have the lead atop the Central, but there are only two games separating them from the team on the bottom. That team would be the Pittsburgh Pirates, who just happen to be hosting the division leading Cubs in a 3-game series to start the week. For the purposes of this piece, we will be focusing on the second game in the series, which is set to go at PNC Park on Tuesday night. Find the updated MLB betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?