The Chicago Cubs had the best record in baseball during the regular season and were betting favorites to win the franchise’s first World Series since 1908. The Cubbies can get back to their second straight NLCS with a victory in San Francisco in Game 3 of the NLDS on Monday. But to do so, the Cubs will have to beat arguably the greatest postseason pitcher ever in San Francisco lefty Madison Bumgarner. Because of him, the Giants are favored in the MLB lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.