Winning over 100 games, as well as a World Series, is a tough act to follow, but before this season began, the general consensus was that the Chicago Cubs were more than equipped to equal, or perhaps even better, their exploits from last season. The reality of life in professional sports is that the real world seldom matches up with the expectations that we create, and through the first portion of the season, the Cubs have not even been able to muster a .500 record to become one of the best MLB picks out there. There have been all sorts of excuses used to explain what is going on, but it can all be summed up, quite simply, as a very good team that is drastically underachieving. This is a team that is loaded with talent, though, and you still feel that they will be able to go on a run that should take them to the top of the mediocre NL Central. They can potentially get that run started this weekend when they pay a visit to Pittsburgh to play their division rival Pirates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.