Arguably the National League’s best rivalry is renewed for the first time since the start of the season on Friday as the Chicago Cubs head to St. Louis. For Chicago, they’re coming off a series against the Colorado Rockies, which they lost at 1-2. For St. Louis, they had a series against the Marlins, sweeping them in every game, ending it at 3-0 . The Cubbies are in a funk while their rivals have taken over the lead in the NL Central and will be favorite in the MLB lines for this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.