If history has taught us anything in baseball, it’s that no division lead is safe this early in the season. There are a number of divisions that look to be done and dusted right now, but this is a game were major highs or lows can hit at any time. The NL Central division is the perfect example, as it looked for the longest tie as though the Chicago Cubs were going to walk away with the crown quite easily. They have slid into a rough patch, though, right at the same time that the Pittsburgh Pirates have hit a rich vein of form. The lead is the division is still 8.5 games in the favor of the Cubs, but the Pirates can carve into that this weekend when they welcome Chicago to PNC Park for a 3-game series. We will have all the live odds as they happen for this series, but let’s get things rolling by taking a look at the Friday match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.