The NL Central has been one of the more solid divisions in baseball over the past few years, with the Chicago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, and Pittsburgh Pirates all bringing strong line-ups to the ball park. It is the Cubs who have risen to the top, though, and they are coming into this season as the defending champions and one of the favorites to win it all again. If anyone is going to put up a serious challenge for the division, it is going to be the Cardinals. They started their season with a 3-game series versus the Cubs, winning the season opener before dropping the next two. They will now have another divisional series over the weekend when they welcome the Cincinnati Reds to Busch Stadium. The Reds have got their season off to a winning start, but will have a sterner test versus the Cardinals over the next few days. The second game of the series is set for Saturday afternoon. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game