Every team starts the new season with a certain level of expectation placed upon them, and it’s going to take a while before we start to see which teams will exceed those expectations, and which will fall well below. Two teams that have not delivered as expected over the past couple of seasons are the Cleveland Indians and the Tampa Bay Rays. Injuries to key players, as well as worse than expected performances from others, have derailed these two over the past few seasons, but both look poised to perhaps make a run at the postseason this time around, assuming of course that nothing goes seriously wrong. A fast start would certainly help both of these clubs get some early momentum, but the Indians in particular are having a hard time making that happen, although through no fault of their own. Keep up to date with all the odds for this one at MyBookie online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game