In order to win a division and get into the playoffs, teams need to be able to in on a consistent basis, and that often means taking advantage of teams who are at the bottom of the pack. The funny thing is that the better teams will often struggle against the bottom feeders, often because they head in a little too confident. The Cleveland Indians are having a very good year, and they will be on the road on Monday to face an Atlanta Braves team that is very much in a rebuilding phase. The MLB betting odds would suggest that this is a series that the Cleveland Indians should win without much trouble, but the Braves have been showing some real signs of life over the past week or two. That’s not to say that they are suddenly putting everything together, but it certainly does suggest that they are not a team that should be taken for granted. The Indians are going to have to stay focused if they want to keep setting the pace at the top of the AL Central.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?